This Site and any services offered through the Site are restricted to individuals who are eighteen years of age or older. Therefore, the Owner does not collect personal data relating to individuals under the age of 18. Upon the request of Users, the Owner will promptly delete all personal data unintentionally collected relating to individuals under the age of 18.
- Purpose of processing
Users' personal data will be lawfully processed by the Controller in accordance with Article 6 of the Regulations for the following processing purposes:
- Site Navigation, in relation to the possibility of detecting technically necessary User data, such as IP address, while browsing the site.
- Sending of informative newsletters, upon specific request of the interested party.
- Response to your inquiries, received by us through the contact form provided.
- Registration to the restricted area of the site, through which you can access technical and commercial documents, Operating Supports, Statements and Certificates, Specifications Items, Access to the program to make quotations, Catalogs and price lists.
- Legal obligations, i.e., to fulfill obligations required by law, authority, regulation or European legislation.
- Receipt of resumes used for personnel selection, via the appropriate input form. A specific disclosure will be conveyed on the relevant page.
The provision of personal data for the above processing purposes is optional but necessary, as failure to provide such data will result in the User being unable to browse the Site, register on the Site and take advantage of the services offered by the Owner on the Site.
With reference to the purposes referred to in points 1/a, 1/b, 1/c, 1/d, 1/f the legal basis of the processing is in fact the performance of the services provided through the Site and requested by you (pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the Privacy Regulation 2016/679); with reference to the purposes referred to in point 1/e, 1/g of the previous paragraph, the legal basis of the processing is to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject (pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c of the Privacy Regulation 2016/679).
- Method of processing and data retention time
The Data Controller will process Users' personal data using manual and computerized tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
The personal data of the Users of the Site will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes illustrated in paragraph 1 above, or in any case as necessary for the protection in civil law of the interests of both the Users and the Data Controller. In relation to the purpose referred to in paragraph 1.b, the data will be kept until you object to the sending of the newsletter, either through the appropriate link contained in it or through the means of exercising the rights referred to in paragraph 4.
- Scope of data communication and dissemination
The personal data of the Users may be disclosed to the employees and/or collaborators of the Data Controller in charge of managing the Site. These subjects, who are formally appointed by the Owner as "data processors", will process the User's data exclusively for the purposes indicated in this policy and in compliance with the provisions of the Applicable Regulations.
Third parties who may process personal data on behalf of the Data Controller as "External Data Processors" may also become aware of Users' personal data, such as, but not limited to, IT and logistics service providers functional to the operation of the Site, outsourcing or cloud computing service providers, professionals and consultants.
Data may also be disclosed to the Internal Revenue Service and/or other public authorities where required by law or at their request.
Users have the right to obtain a list of any data processors appointed by the Controller by making a request to the Controller in the manner indicated in paragraph 4 below.
- Rights of Interested Parties
Users may exercise the rights guaranteed to them by the Applicable Regulations by contacting the Owner in the following ways:
- By sending a registered letter with return receipt to the registered office of the Holder
- By sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Pursuant to the Applicable Legislation, the Data Controller informs that Users have the right to obtain information on (i) the origin of personal data; (ii) the purposes and methods of processing; (iii) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; (iv) the identification details of the data controller and data processors; (v) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as data processors or persons in charge of processing.
In addition, Users have the right to obtain:
- access,update, rectify or, when they have an interest,supplement the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
In addition, Users have:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time if the processing is based on their consent;
- the right to data portability (the right to receive all personal data concerning them in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format), the right to restriction of processing of personal data, and the right to erasure ("right to be forgotten");
- the right to object:
- in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, at any time to the processing of their data carried out for that purpose, including profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
- if they believe that the processing concerning them violates the Regulations, the right to file a complaint with a regulatory authority (in the member state where they usually reside, where they work, or where the alleged violation occurred). The Italian supervisory authority is the Data Protection Authority, with headquarters at Piazza di Monte Citorio No. 121, 00186 - Rome (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).